We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to imitate MS Office 2007 Options dialog?

Hi,
Is there any sample of how to imitate MS Office 2007 Options dialog? There is no Options Dialog in Featured Samples... :-(

Thanks in advance,

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2009 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Nethanel,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

You can use our TabControlAdv to create tabs in the dialog. Please refer the shipped sample from the below location that demonstrates on adding tabs.

..\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Tabs Package\TabControlAdvDemo

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

NR Nethanel Rukhimovich March 5, 2009 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Jaya,

Thank you for response,

I've changed the sample slightly, to meet requirements of our product (right-to-left layout, tabs at right and text at left of images), see attached screenshot.
It looks almost perfect, how can I align first tab ("Appearnace") to top (as pink arrow points)? Also note blue ellipse that points to rounded tab's left-top edge, which IMHO should not be rounded (rounded should be right-bottom edge).

Thank you a lot for your assistance,
Nethanel

untitled_5835a4bc.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2009 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Nethanel,

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can create custom tabcontrol using an owner-draw technique and deriving from default rendering-base classes. You can customize the tab border by overriding DrawBorders method.

Please refer the shipped sample from the below location on creating custom tabs.

..\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Tabs Package\Custom Tab Controls

MSN like Tabcontrol with right alignment displays tabs on the top.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon