We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to programmatically insert parts of a .doc file ?

I just started testing out DocIO. But the problem I have is 98% of the word doc template is hardcoded stuff.. I don't want to programmatically recreate all of that.. I just want to creat the parts of the work .doc that has to do with the values they entered..

make sense?

so what is the easy way to do this.. shoudl I save pieces of the word doc.. and then somehow add those piece programmatically ?

2 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team February 10, 2009 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Using Essential DOcIO, we can create or modify the existing document. There is no need to recreate the whole document again. You can use your existing document and modify or append new content in it by using the find and replace or accessing the elements.

Please refer to our online documentation link to get more information:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_71/docio/default.html

Please take a look into the documentation, still if this not helps, please let us know your exact requirement with your template document, it would be help us to provide a better solution.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

MH Matthew Herb February 11, 2009 11:01 PM UTC

ok . I understand now.. I was thinking about it the wrong way..

>Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Using Essential DOcIO, we can create or modify the existing document. There is no need to recreate the whole document again. You can use your existing document and modify or append new content in it by using the find and replace or accessing the elements.

Please refer to our online documentation link to get more information:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_71/docio/default.html

Please take a look into the documentation, still if this not helps, please let us know your exact requirement with your template document, it would be help us to provide a better solution.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon