We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Series index

Hi,
I have chart that has more than one series represented. The type for the representation is "Line". The graphs for the series often intersect. When I click on the chart I want to get all the series indexes that pass through that region, but I only managed to get the index for the series with the smallest index. Can you tell me how to get all the series indexes?

Thank you.

Vlad

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team January 28, 2009 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Vlad,

Currently we do not provide support to 'Support to get the series index of all the series under the Mouse Click point'. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.
We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon