We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Diagrams with control nodes do not save control settings

I have a diagram with a label control node (hostingcontrol) on it. I set the text alignment to center then save it. When I reopen the diagram it is back to default. Same for the font.

Is this correct?

3 Replies

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team January 22, 2009 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Binary,

I am able to reproduce this issue. This seems to occur because the control node do not completely serialise the property of the children control.

I have created a feature request against this and the Feature ID is 4124.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajeet

SB Steven Britton January 22, 2009 03:35 PM UTC

Any idea when this can get resolved as it captures some of the info (ie: Font)

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team January 23, 2009 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Binary,

This feature implementation depends on various factors like code feasibility and stability etc. It shall take atleast 3 months for us to thoroughly evaluate this requirement and provide fix in the code base.

However, as per the official policy, we will not be able to post the details about feature or defect fix and custom build information in public forums. We have noticed that you have an account in Direct Trac and you can use it to create a new incident, to which we could provide you the fix for the defect requested.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Regards,
Ajeet

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon