We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl 100% Width Problem

I've not been able to successfully configure the grid so that it remains at 100% width. I've set the width propery to 100% and have set the TableLayoutMode to both Auto and Fixed but this doesn't make any difference. If I resize the browser window and then refresh the page it will conform to the correct size, but any subsequent window resize will show that it is still fixed to a set width.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Matt

3 Replies

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team January 19, 2009 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The issue 'GridGroupingControl 100% Width Problem' reported by you is suspected to be a defect. We have forwarded this to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team’s response in two business days.

As a workaround, you can set the GridGroupingControl's width in pixels.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Rekha

MD Matthew Dudley March 4, 2009 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Rekha,

Do you have an update for me please?

Thank you,

Matt

>Hi Matthew,

The issue 'GridGroupingControl 100% Width Problem' reported by you is suspected to be a defect. We have forwarded this to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team’s response in two business days.

As a workaround, you can set the GridGroupingControl's width in pixels.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Rekha

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team March 5, 2009 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The issue 'GridGroupingControl 100% Width Problem' has been confirmed as a defect and has been logged as a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available in our forthcoming Essential Studio 2009 Volumn2 build with a new AJAX grid that is fully compliant with XHTML and a GGC with clean HTML markup, completely built on the ASP.NET AJAX Client library. We will get back to you once this build is released.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon