We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

chart Axis

Hi all,

is there any possible way of removing range line displayed in chart area along with other axis. please have look a image for more clear idea of my problem.

Yuvraj

New_9a497c3.zip

3 Replies

SA Saradha Syncfusion Team December 24, 2008 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Yuvraj,

We don’t have an option for hiding the SecondaryAxis. We will consider this as a Feature Request.

Thank you for bringing this valuable feature to our notification. We will update you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
K. Saradha Devi.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2008 11:55 AM UTC

Hi

actually i am not talking about secondary axis ,i am talking about extra line generated along with axis which shows range. so, is there any chance hide or remove this line. see image in my previous message.

Thanks

Yuvraj

PJ Pavithra J Syncfusion Team December 29, 2008 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Yuvraj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We had a look in to your snapshot and found that you have mis-understood the default Secondary Axis as a line indicating the range. As we have already mentioned we will consider," Hiding the Axis" as a feature request.

As a work around you can add a series to the default axis so that you dont have excess axes.

For your reference I have created a sample and you could download from the below given link

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/WPF/ChartMultipleAxesSample/ChartMultipleAxes.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Pavithra.J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon