We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Y axis issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78263 Dec 5,2008 03:14 PM UTC Dec 8,2008 04:58 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Chart
Tom Mann
Asked On December 5, 2008 03:14 PM UTC

Hi,
my Company is likely to buy the software shortly for the Charting features, but Have downloaded a trial and I'm having issues with the auto labeling of the y axis, I was using just a simple line graph with 3 points (x,y) 1,5 2,500 3,6000 the results were that it crashed due to the chart labeling making labels every 5points all the way to 6000 so it was more of a black square than any visible text, just using the default values, is this a known issue with charts with large variances ?

Manohari [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2008 06:34 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I have tested for this issue with Y axis range and was not able to reproduce this issue and the Y axis labels are drawn correctly. I have attached the sample used for testing this issue in this link below.

rel='nofollow' href="http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F78263/Sample1.htm">http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.
Windows/F78263/Sample1.htm

Could you please let me know if I am missing something? Also please let us know if you are using any other older version (instead of latest version 6.4.0.15). So that it would be more helpful for us to verify whether this is a known issue with that version and update you.

Please let us know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Tom Mann
Replied On December 7, 2008 06:51 PM UTC

Hey,
I've found it to be caused when setting the range type to auto causes the attached issue, manually setting the range fixes it.
the version I was given by our guys here to trial is version 6.3.1.8 (downloading large files is blocked by firewall so need to request them).
Cheers
Tom

graph issue_87b9b27.zip

Manohari [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 8, 2008 04:58 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that you are able to fix the problem by manually setting the Axis Range. However, I am still unable to reproduce this issue even after setting the Range type to Auto. If you are still able to reproduce this, is there any possible way to provide us with the simplified sample that shows this issue? So that it would be more helpful for us to analyze and provide you with the better solution at the earliest.

Please let me know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;