We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC handle for custom celltype

Hello Syncfusion team,

I am using suncfusion gridgrouping control of version 6.3.1.8.gridgrouping control is added to controls of a form.I have added custom celltype (custom combobox)in one of the cells of GGC.I need to get the handle for this celltype, in one of the methods in my form.Can u please help me how to achieve this?

Please help me as this is a very urgent requirement!

1 Reply

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team December 4, 2008 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries here in the Forums which seem to indicate you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address, and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and services as a license holder.

Regards,
Nisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon