We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Security Exception when creating grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78181 Dec 2,2008 11:15 PM UTC Dec 3,2008 05:35 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 2, 2008 11:15 PM UTC

hello,
i try to add GridGrouping to an emtpy from at empty windows application,
when i get to the new GridGrpouping() i get a security exception that tell me the application hace partial permissions. what should i configure in order to use that grid ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 3, 2008 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Shani,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

The Syncfusion Assemblies requires "FullTrust" (Security Settings), while using them over a network share. This problem might have occurred due to windows update. Please do the following steps to grant full trust to Syncfusion assemblies.

1. Open Control Panel-->Administrative Tools-->Microsoft .NET Framework Wizards.
2. Please select Adjust .NET Security, select All Users and click Next.
3. Adjust the Security levels of "LocalIntranet", "Internet" and the "Trusted Sites" to FullTrust.
4. Click Next. The Wizard will show the summary of settings. Click Finish.

Please refer the attached document related to the .NET Framework Security Settings.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/SecuritySettings_a3857038.pdf

Please let me know if above steps help.

Regards,
Ramani

>hello,
i try to add GridGrouping to an emtpy from at empty windows application,
when i get to the new GridGrpouping() i get a security exception that tell me the application hace partial permissions. what should i configure in order to use that grid ?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;