We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Security Exception when creating grid

hello,
i try to add GridGrouping to an emtpy from at empty windows application,
when i get to the new GridGrpouping() i get a security exception that tell me the application hace partial permissions. what should i configure in order to use that grid ?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2008 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Shani,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

The Syncfusion Assemblies requires "FullTrust" (Security Settings), while using them over a network share. This problem might have occurred due to windows update. Please do the following steps to grant full trust to Syncfusion assemblies.

1. Open Control Panel-->Administrative Tools-->Microsoft .NET Framework Wizards.
2. Please select Adjust .NET Security, select All Users and click Next.
3. Adjust the Security levels of "LocalIntranet", "Internet" and the "Trusted Sites" to FullTrust.
4. Click Next. The Wizard will show the summary of settings. Click Finish.

Please refer the attached document related to the .NET Framework Security Settings.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/SecuritySettings_a3857038.pdf

Please let me know if above steps help.

Regards,
Ramani

>hello,
i try to add GridGrouping to an emtpy from at empty windows application,
when i get to the new GridGrpouping() i get a security exception that tell me the application hace partial permissions. what should i configure in order to use that grid ?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon