We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart control

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion.Chart.Web control
Sample Web form(attached) contains only chart control.
(1) Using OutputFormat=DiskFile, AutoTempFileCleanup=True, AutoCleanupCacheExpiration=00:00:05 does not clean up .png files even after 5 minutes and available memory keeps reducing.
(2) Using OutputFormat=Handler (dragging control on to form does not automatically modify web.config) also available memory keeps reducing.

Am I doing anything wrong ?
Pravin

CDOPricingMonitor2_4d9fcfee_f154905e.zip

3 Replies

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 1, 2008 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please let us know the version you are using with your application. Also it looks like the Zipped file in the attachment has been corrupted. Could you please reattach the sample? So that it would be more helpful for us to analyze and provide you with the better solution at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

PP Pravin Patel December 5, 2008 08:28 PM UTC

Hi,
I am using version 5.1.x.
I have attached a zip file.
Pravin

CDOPricingMonitor2_3686a652.zip

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 8, 2008 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for the attachment and the version information. Please find our responses to your queries below.

1) Using OutputFormat=DiskFile, AutoTempFileCleanup=True, AutoCleanupCacheExpiration=00:00:05 does not clean up .png files and Memory Keeps increasing:

I have tested for this issue in version 5.1.x and was able to reproduce the issue. However, we are glad to let you know that, this issue has been fixed in the later version ( From Version 6.1.0.34 and above (Download Link details given below)).

2) Using OutputFormat=Handler (dragging control on to form does not automatically modify web.config):

I have tested for this issue and I was able to see that Http Handler is not getting added to the Web.Config file automatically in version 5.1.x. However, we are glad to let you know that, this has been fixed in our later versions ( version 6.2.0.40 and above ).

You can download the versions 6.1.0.34 (or 6.2.0.40 ) and above from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/versionhistory.aspx

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com. Please let us know if you face any problem with this version.

Please let us know if this helps in resolving your problem. Also let us know if you have any other queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon