We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupItemTemplate not working?

I am trying to understand what can be done with GroupItemTemplate but whatever I write in this section it seems to have no effect on the screen whatsoever. Is there any method to create controls in the group header, like check boxes?

3 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team October 21, 2008 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Having Controls on the GroupHeader:

It is not possible to have other controls on the GroupHeader. Since we can’t access the GridCells directly into the QueryCellStyleInfo event we can’t achieve this.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Raji

AZ Alexey Zimarev October 21, 2008 12:06 PM UTC

Thank you for the explanation.

But is there any use for the GroupItemTemplate? I tried to place some text there but I see no changes on the screen.

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team November 1, 2008 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the long delay in responding you.

The GroupItemTemplate is used to Gets / sets the template used to display group rows of the GroupingGridWebControl. Since it is not working as expected with the Hrid control, we have forwarded this to our development team for analysing more on this. We will update you with the details, once we hear back from them.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon