We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Adding template column to child grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

77112 Oct 14,2008 03:02 PM UTC Oct 28,2008 05:48 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Grouping
Aditya Pawar
Asked On October 14, 2008 03:02 PM UTC

Hi,

I want to add template column to child grid using gridgroupingcontrol.

It also requires to have built in search.

Is is possible.

Thanks
Aditya

Aditya Pawar
Replied On October 16, 2008 02:09 AM UTC

Hi,

I am trying to use GridGroupingControl in ASP.NET for past 5 days, but still not able to figure out which event is equivalent to RowDatabound.

I am using 6.3.0.30 version, and it seems it does not have RowDatabound event for GridGroupingControl.

What I am trying to achieve is to have multiple nested grids added in the ItemTemplate of the parent grid. These nested grids will have some templated columns and would use RowDatabound like event to provide some additional functionality.

Its a time critical project requirement.

Please let me know if this can be done using Syncfusion.

Awaiting a quick reply,
Aditya Pawar

Rajarajeswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2008 05:48 PM UTC

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are happy to inform you that we have implemented the RowDataBound event with our latest. And also Could you please follow-up with the Incidents # 50761, 50675 to get more information on this.

Regards,
Raji

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;