We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Main form also resized when I resized the mdi children mdi form.

Product Version: ES 2008 Vol 3 (6.3.1.8)

I create a main form which inherit the "Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.RibbonForm".
And I add syncfunsion docking manager.
(I add some dock panels.)

And I create a form which inherit the 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Form', then we add this form to the child of main form.

Then, when I resized the MDI form by dragging the right-bottom corner of form using mouse, the main form also resized !!!

Could sb help me to solve this situation.

(When I create main form by inheriting Office2007Form, this phenomenon does no occur)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2008 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Kim,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are glad to inform you that this issue has been fixed internally and the fix for this issue is available in the latest build Development build v6.4.0.3 which you can
refer to the below location for download.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current,you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account
in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon