We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Nested combobox acting funny

Hi...
I'm having troubles with combo box cell type when using it in a nested table of a grid grouping control.
The backspace button simply isn't working. What's up with that? :)

I've attached a simple example to demonstrate. Hope to hear from you soon. It's very irritating to have to delete everything by going to the left and then using delete button :)

ComboBoxExample_5946a568.zip

2 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team September 30, 2008 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Vicko,

Could you please use Direct Trac as your venue for Support and post your question there? Our Forum is just an interaction venue for fellow developers. The recommended way to obtain technical support is via Direct Trac so that you will get a fast support.

Regards,
Jisha

VH Vicko Hazdovac September 30, 2008 09:39 AM UTC

I just tried to post my question via Direct Trac and I got a server error screen?

>Hi Vicko,

Could you please use Direct Trac as your venue for Support and post your question there? Our Forum is just an interaction venue for fellow developers. The recommended way to obtain technical support is via Direct Trac so that you will get a fast support.

Regards,
Jisha

error_cb90204.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon