We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Nested combobox acting funny

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

76901 Sep 29,2008 02:36 PM UTC Sep 30,2008 09:39 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Grouping
Vicko Hazdovac
Asked On September 29, 2008 02:36 PM UTC

Hi...
I'm having troubles with combo box cell type when using it in a nested table of a grid grouping control.
The backspace button simply isn't working. What's up with that? :)

I've attached a simple example to demonstrate. Hope to hear from you soon. It's very irritating to have to delete everything by going to the left and then using delete button :)

ComboBoxExample_5946a568.zip

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 30, 2008 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Vicko,

Could you please use Direct Trac as your venue for Support and post your question there? Our Forum is just an interaction venue for fellow developers. The recommended way to obtain technical support is via Direct Trac so that you will get a fast support.

Regards,
Jisha

Vicko Hazdovac
Replied On September 30, 2008 09:39 AM UTC

I just tried to post my question via Direct Trac and I got a server error screen?

>Hi Vicko,

Could you please use Direct Trac as your venue for Support and post your question there? Our Forum is just an interaction venue for fellow developers. The recommended way to obtain technical support is via Direct Trac so that you will get a fast support.

Regards,
Jisha

error_cb90204.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;