We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Databinding TreeViewAdv

Does the functionality exist to associate a binding source control with a TreeViewAdv in a way similar to the DataGridView (i.e. by setting something like a DataSource property)?

If this is possible could you provide a VB2005 code sample please? I have downloaded the sample found at:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=26700

However, I'm not sure that this sample shows me what I am looking for. The sample is also three years old now, so the functionality may have moved on, and in any event I'm having difficulty making the sample run correctly.

Thanks for your help,

Steve

3 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team September 24, 2008 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Add support for databinding with TreeViewAdv

On our initial analysis, we have found that the above issue could be a feature request. We have forwarded this to our developers. This feature is expected to be implemented after our Essential Studio 2008 Volume 4.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

YY Yong Yang May 6, 2009 06:56 PM UTC

Hi Fathima,

For the most recent release of your 7.2.0.20, is the databinding support for TreeViewAdv and MultiColumnTreeView be added?

If not, when this support will be avaliable?

Many thanks,

Yong

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2009 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Yong,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have direct support for databinding with TreeViewAdv. We will let you know once this feature is implemented.

Please refer the modified sample on TreeViewAdv databinding and let me know if you have any questions.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/TreeViewAdvDataBounds.zip

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon