We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Copy Bookmark range to the clipboard

Hello all
I need to show bookmarked ranges of text from a Word document in an RTF control. I realise that DocIO does not have native RTF support, but was hoping to somehow use DocIO commands to get the bookmarked range onto the clipboard (say) and from there I can then have my code paste it into an RTF control. I am totally new to DocIO, but have spent ages playing around with WordDocument and GetBookmarkContent etc but cannot quite get there. Any and all ideas welcome. I don't specifically have to use the clipboard - any method of opening a Word document, grabbing the bookmarked range, and dropping the fully-formatted text into an RTF control is waht I want.
Thanking you
Trevor Henderson

1 Reply

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team September 18, 2008 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products,

Yes, as you said we don''''t have support for RTF and also we don''''t have support for clipboard the bookmark content and paste it into the another control. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon