We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

asp diagram control not rendering

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

76284 Aug 29,2008 11:17 AM Nov 8,2008 01:03 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: DiagramWebControl
greg gilmore
Asked On August 29, 2008 11:17 AM

Trying to get one of your demo's running but the page won't render correctly. Show's blank images with red 'X'. After adding:

to web.config I get:
Could not load type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Diagram.DiagramRenderHandler' from assembly 'Syncfusion.Diagram.Web, Version=6.303.1.8, culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'

tried removing this dll from gac & re-inserting control which copied the dll to my bin folder but still the same problem. If I can get this working we may buy this product.

Thanks

greg gilmore
Replied On August 29, 2008 11:28 AM

Never mind I found the solution - I replaced web.config entries with this - you guys should have this in your documentation!!!

>Trying to get one of your demo's running but the page won't render correctly. Show's blank images with red 'X'. After adding:

to web.config I get:
Could not load type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Diagram.DiagramRenderHandler' from assembly 'Syncfusion.Diagram.Web, Version=6.303.1.8, culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'

tried removing this dll from gac & re-inserting control which copied the dll to my bin folder but still the same problem. If I can get this working we may buy this product.

Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 8, 2008 01:03 PM

Hi Greg,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We assure you that this request will be taken up seriously and have its place in the documentation very shortly.

Thanks,
Ajeet

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;