We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

select one portion of pie

Hi

i m using syncfusion 5.2 for ploting my pie chart. i want that my pie colors should be user configurable. i am able to get that using syncfusion properties dialog. but by using that the whole pie color get changed. i want to change a perticular parameter pie portion to change the color not the whole pie.

plz check the attachment for detail.

thanks
Dalvir Singh

request behaviour_5ab0fed9.zip

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team August 28, 2008 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Dalvir,

Thanks for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed you have submitted a number of specific technical queries here in the Forums which seem to indicate you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address, and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit the following page to log in.

https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and services as a license holder.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon