We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can see the assemblies locally, but not on live server

Hi.

I have just purchased DocIO. I added the references to my asp.net project, and then added my imports statements to the top. When I run a web site on my machine it all works well.

However, I have now copied my new code up to a server, along with the webconfig file which has the assembly referencies in it. This didn't work the first time, but I noticed I hadn't put the dll files in the bin folder. I have now put the dll files in the bin folder and moved these to teh server as well.

But I am still getting an error when trying to view my site...as follows:

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Compression.Base, Version=6.303.0.30, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

And this error is from the webconfig file.

Any ideas what I have not done?

Thanks, Paul.

3 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team August 20, 2008 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.

Normally this error occurs when you not add the Compression.base.Dll in your bin folder. Please add this dll and run the sample in server and let us know if you face any issues.

Here is the list of dlls that is required to deploy Essential DocIO
Syncfusion.Core.dll
Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll
syncfusion.docio.base.dll

Thanks,
Bhuvana

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 21, 2008 12:45 PM UTC

I got it working, I didn't need the DLL refernced in the webconfig as well as putting them in teh bin folder!

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team August 21, 2008 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update.

Glad to know that now its working.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon