We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion fails to open template

I encountered a process that opens up a template file and write out the results based on the template format. The weird thing is if I delete some section of the sheet from the template file that cause the row/column shifts, then the process will fail to process the template file. Why the row/column shifts inside the template file will cause syncfusion to fail? What is the easy solution? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team August 11, 2008 09:13 AM UTC

Hi Deli,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am not able to reproduce the issue that you mentioned here. I have created a simple sample and delete some section of rows and columns from the sheet and open the resaved template file. Here it works without any exception. Please refer the sample in the below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/development/uploads/XlsIO_Win_DeleteRows_971af7e9.zip

Please take a look into the above sample and try reproducing it in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon