We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ASP Treeview expand nodes via code - updatepanel

Hi there,
we are using syncfusion 6.3.0.30 in an asp.net-project (Framework 2.0).

What I want: search a treenode and make this node to the current selected and visible node, and that within an update panel.

unfortunately, if the treeview isn't expanded, i can't get him to expand, also I am trying this via items(x).expanded = true. this command is simply ignored.

I attached the adapted code-sample from your LoadOnDemand-project that results in the same behaviour:
- start the project
- collapse the first node
- click on button1
normaly a subnode from the first node should be selected (which is the case) and visible (which isn't the case as the nodes stays collapsed).

What am I doing wrong`

regards
sascha

expandnodesviacode_159042cf.zip

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 5, 2008 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to reproduce this issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on this issue on or before 7th August 2008.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team August 26, 2008 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for being patient.

We are glad to inform you that the issue - ''Treeview Expanded Property does not work properly on forcing postback when it is with updatePanel'' has been fixed and the fix for this issue is available in the Latest Version 6.3.1.8 which you can refer to the below location for download.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Thanks,
Rekha

MS Mr. Sascha Wald September 15, 2008 12:58 PM UTC

Hi there,

had today the cance to update. This item works fine now, thanks.

>Hi Sascha,

Thank you for being patient.

We are glad to inform you that the issue - 'Treeview Expanded Property does not work properly on forcing postback when it is with updatePanel' has been fixed and the fix for this issue is available in the Latest Version 6.3.1.8 which you can refer to the below location for download.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon