We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

IE display issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75363 Jul 23,2008 06:44 AM UTC Jul 25,2008 12:59 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 23, 2008 06:44 AM UTC

I have an ASP.NET website that uses a SyncFusion GridGroupingControl. When testing this site from Visual Studio 2005 in Internet Explorer the control functions correctly and renders with the AutoFormat theme specified. When deployed to the server (Windows Server 2003) and viewed with IE the control on the live page functions correctly but does not render with the specified AutoFormat theme. Any suggestions?

Rajarajeswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 25, 2008 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Rob,

Thanks fro using Syncfsuion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned here. Our samples running under websamples.syncfusion.com using “Windows server 2003”, but all the skins are applied properly in IE.

Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.3.0.30/Grid_Web_ExcelExport/main.htm

Please have a look at the above and if still the issue exists, Could you please send us a sample to reproduce the issue with some screen shots? So that we could sort out the cause of the issue very soon, and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
Raji

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;