We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IE display issue

I have an ASP.NET website that uses a SyncFusion GridGroupingControl. When testing this site from Visual Studio 2005 in Internet Explorer the control functions correctly and renders with the AutoFormat theme specified. When deployed to the server (Windows Server 2003) and viewed with IE the control on the live page functions correctly but does not render with the specified AutoFormat theme. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team July 25, 2008 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Rob,

Thanks fro using Syncfsuion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned here. Our samples running under websamples.syncfusion.com using “Windows server 2003”, but all the skins are applied properly in IE.

Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.3.0.30/Grid_Web_ExcelExport/main.htm

Please have a look at the above and if still the issue exists, Could you please send us a sample to reproduce the issue with some screen shots? So that we could sort out the cause of the issue very soon, and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon