We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus Bar Changing Order

I have a MDI application and the Main form has two Toolbars on it (MainMenu and File Toolbar are the names of these toolbars) On the MDI child I have a ChildFrameBarManager and it has toolbars (MainMenu, Commenting Toolbar, Page Tasks Toolbar, Zoom Toolbar, Printing, and WorkMode Toolbar) When I run the application and open a child form the MainMenu merges just fine. The other Toolbars that are on the MDI child form show up in a certain order. When I close the form and open it again the toolbars on the child are displayed but this time they are in a different order. Can someone please help me to make sure that the menus appear in a certain order and do not change each time I open the form.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 22, 2008 05:38 PM UTC

Hi Larry,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the mentioned issue with the shipped sample located in the below location.

...\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\ version\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Menus Package\XPMenusMDI

Please try reproducing the issue in the attached sample and let me know if I missed out anything.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon