We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Regarding Pie Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75030 Jul 9,2008 08:23 AM Jul 11,2008 08:29 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Chart
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 9, 2008 08:23 AM

Hi

Is it possible that we would move Label text?
Something like floating legend as we know that we are able to move the legend any where on the screen
this.chartControl1.LegendPosition = ChartDock.Floating;

Is it possible that we would drag the label text in pie chart such as in ur example like Production,labour etc on screen at any place.
Plz help me it is very urgent

Thanks

Manohari [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 9, 2008 08:44 AM

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to inform you that currently we do not provide support for Dragging the Display Text in Pie chart. We regret for the inconvinience caused. However we have created a feature request on this and have forwarded it to our Development Team. I will get back to you with in a week, regarding the time line for implementing this feature.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Replied On July 10, 2008 12:34 AM

Hi

Thanks For replying me.I wnat to ask you is it possible that labels would be position according to my self what happens when the no of labels increse then the labels are not shown properly.

Plz tell me it is very urgent
Best Regards
Pankaj sardana
>Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to inform you that currently we do not provide support for Dragging the Display Text in Pie chart. We regret for the inconvinience caused. However we have created a feature request on this and have forwarded it to our Development Team. I will get back to you with in a week, regarding the time line for implementing this feature.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

image-1_dcc2d9c1.zip

Replied On July 10, 2008 03:47 AM

Hi

Thanks For replying me.I want to ask you is it possible that labels would be position according to my wish. what happens when the no of labels increse then the labels are not shown properly because my size of my labels is too big and size of chartControl does increse.I also used Pannel and Set it Properly AutoScroll->True But what happend the size of Chartcontrol remains fixed?I totally upset to seen such abnormal behaviour
Plz reply me it is very urgent

Best Regards
Pankaj sardana

Plz tell me it is very urgent
Best Regards
Pankaj sardana

image-1_b4e324a0.zip

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 11, 2008 08:29 AM

Hi Pankaj ,

Please use the below code snippet to render the PieChart labels outside of the pie. So that the labels should render without overlapping each other.

this.chartControl1.Series[0].ConfigItems.PieItem.LabelStyle = ChartAccumulationLabelStyle.OutsideInColumn;

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;