We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding Pie Control

Hi

Is it possible that we would move Label text?
Something like floating legend as we know that we are able to move the legend any where on the screen
this.chartControl1.LegendPosition = ChartDock.Floating;

Is it possible that we would drag the label text in pie chart such as in ur example like Production,labour etc on screen at any place.
Plz help me it is very urgent

Thanks

4 Replies

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 9, 2008 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to inform you that currently we do not provide support for Dragging the Display Text in Pie chart. We regret for the inconvinience caused. However we have created a feature request on this and have forwarded it to our Development Team. I will get back to you with in a week, regarding the time line for implementing this feature.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2008 04:34 AM UTC

Hi

Thanks For replying me.I wnat to ask you is it possible that labels would be position according to my self what happens when the no of labels increse then the labels are not shown properly.

Plz tell me it is very urgent
Best Regards
Pankaj sardana
>Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to inform you that currently we do not provide support for Dragging the Display Text in Pie chart. We regret for the inconvinience caused. However we have created a feature request on this and have forwarded it to our Development Team. I will get back to you with in a week, regarding the time line for implementing this feature.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

image-1_dcc2d9c1.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2008 07:47 AM UTC

Hi

Thanks For replying me.I want to ask you is it possible that labels would be position according to my wish. what happens when the no of labels increse then the labels are not shown properly because my size of my labels is too big and size of chartControl does increse.I also used Pannel and Set it Properly AutoScroll->True But what happend the size of Chartcontrol remains fixed?I totally upset to seen such abnormal behaviour
Plz reply me it is very urgent

Best Regards
Pankaj sardana

Plz tell me it is very urgent
Best Regards
Pankaj sardana

image-1_b4e324a0.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 11, 2008 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Pankaj ,

Please use the below code snippet to render the PieChart labels outside of the pie. So that the labels should render without overlapping each other.

this.chartControl1.Series[0].ConfigItems.PieItem.LabelStyle = ChartAccumulationLabelStyle.OutsideInColumn;

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon