We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Blocking refresh of graph

hi,

is there pls any funcion which would block the thread till the chart is really reloaded>

as far i see EndUpdate() doesn't do this job. would Redraw() help?

thanks and rgds
L

3 Replies

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 10, 2008 06:01 PM UTC

Hi Lubos,

We regret very much for the delayed response.

Could you please provide us more information on your requirement? It would be more helpful if you could provide us with a simple sample that illustrates the issue.So that it is possible for us to analyze and provide you with a better solution at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2008 07:18 PM UTC

hi,

i have a thread which i need to block till the graph is redrawn (and user sees that) and then i can start some other actions. When this graph contains lot of points, it can take too long to redraw it and if i start this other action too early then the result is wrong. I simply need to have function which doesn't return till the drawing is finished...

regards
L

>Hi Lubos,

We regret very much for the delayed response.

Could you please provide us more information on your requirement? It would be more helpful if you could provide us with a simple sample that illustrates the issue.So that it is possible for us to analyze and provide you with a better solution at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team August 13, 2008 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Lubos,

We regret very much for the delayed response. Currently we do not have any method that return after the Chart completes its rendering. However is it possible to create an custom event that could be fired after chartcontrol has completed its painting.

I have attached a simple sample that illustrates the same in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F74917/Main.htm

Kindly let us know if this meets your requirement. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon