We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cont. Editing Chart by the user

My Last Question was as followed, my version is 3.302.0.0:

Thank you for your answer but:

maybe it's because i have a previous version but i dont have the option of Style in the legend.

and despite what you wrote , the user can edit the chart.
i have been able to disable the chart editing by setting the DisplaychartContextMenu and the DisplaySeriesContextMenu to false.
now all im left with is the legend changing.

thank you

By Manohari.R[Syncfusion] at 6/19/2008 8:54:28 AM

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the update. We are sorry for misunderstaing your first query and we are glad that you are able find a way to resolve it.

Regarding Legend Styles property:

Could you please let us know the version of Syncfusion Essential Studio you are using? So that it would be more helpful for to check and update you with the better solution at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 5, 2008 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the update. We regret to inform you that this property ( Legend.Styles ) is not available in version
3.3.0.0. Disabling the Legend would automatically disable any interactivity with the legend ( including Dragging
the legend ). It will not cause any change in the appearance of the legend. If this could Suit your the
requirement, then setting Legend.Enabled to false, could be used as a workaround to disallow the LegendProperty
Dialog which is displayed on doubleclicking the legend.

I have attached a sample illustrating the sample in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F74885/main.htm

If you want use Legend Styles property, we would recommend you to upgrade to our Later versions. You can
download the latest version in the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

For unlock key, Please send an email to salessupport@syncfusion.com. Kindly let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon