We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

richtexteditor page scroll problem

Hello
I am using more than one RichTextEditors on a web page.
After the page loads, it scrolls down, just enough so the the bottom of the top RTE is visible.

This happens if I have 2 or 3 RTEs on the page. I have also found that if there is a lot html above the RTE, the page also does not load at the top.

I'm glad the RichTextEditor works, but to the
users, this skipping looks bad.
I just want the page to load at the top.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Howard

4 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team June 13, 2008 08:35 AM UTC

Hi Howard,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to reproduce this issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on this issue on or before 17th June 2008.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team June 17, 2008 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Howard,

Thank you for being patient.

The issue with - 'The scrollbar of IE browser is in bottom if a page has RichTextEditor while the page loads' has been confirmed as a defect and our Developers are working on fixing this issue. The fix for this issue is expected to be available on June 27th 2008 and we will get back to you on the specified date with more details.

Please refer to the following link for the status update on this defect fix.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=10606

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Melba

CA Central Account March 31, 2009 07:32 AM UTC

Hi,

I have the same problem. I uses the version 7.102.0.21 so I am afraid that the issue is not fixed. In fact you said that the issue is fixed for the version 6.3.0.11.

Can you help me ?

>Hi Howard,

Thank you for being patient.

The issue with - 'The scrollbar of IE browser is in bottom if a page has RichTextEditor while the page loads' has been confirmed as a defect and our Developers are working on fixing this issue. The fix for this issue is expected to be available on June 27th 2008 and we will get back to you on the specified date with more details.

Please refer to the following link for the status update on this defect fix.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=10606

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team April 2, 2009 05:34 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to see this issue with v7.102.021. We have forwarded this to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team's response in two business days.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon