We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking Manager and TabControlAdv

I am hoping that someone can help me with this problem. I have a DockingManager control with a TabControlAdv as the control that is docked. The tab control has 4 tab pages in it. When I set the Autohide of the Docking control I get the single caption which is the same text as is in the Dock Caption. What I would like to do is have all 4 of the tabs be what is displayed when the autohide is done. Acrobat has this same behavior (Bookmarks, Pages, etc) and I would like to accomplish something similar to this. Any help with this would be appreciated.

1 Reply

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team June 12, 2008 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

When you are docking the TabControlAdv using DockingManager, TabControlAdv with its TabPages, is docked to the Docking Manager as a single control. So it is not possible to dock each TabPageAdv and view its caption separatelty. If you need to display separate docking caption for each docking control, then we can tab more than one docking control and if we autohide it we can view each one's docking caption separately.

Please refer the sample given in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F74399/main.htm

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon