We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Customizing appereance of Syncfusions ScrollBarControls

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

74219 Jun 3,2008 04:31 PM Jun 10,2008 02:53 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
silver air
Asked On June 3, 2008 04:31 PM

Hello,

I would like to customize the appereance of both scrollbars, integrated in the grid control. While reading the online documentation I noticed that there is a class called ScrollBarWrapper, which is aimed to allow an easy replacement of different scrollbar-implementations (e.g. FlatScrollBar). If I manipulate the propertiy gridDataBoundGrid.HScrollBar.InnerScrollBar = new FlatScrollBar(); than nothing happens. Do I have to implement my own ThemedScrollBarDrawing or use the ScrollBarRenderer class? I haven't found any information about it in the online documentation, could you please provide a sample on how this task can be done?

Greetings

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 10, 2008 02:53 AM

Hi Silver,

Thank you for posting query to us.

Currently there is no support for customizing scrollbars in the grid. You could use external scrollbars in the grid as shown in the following browser sample:

\\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.2.0.40\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\ZoomingAndScrolling\ScrollBars\cs

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;