We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customizing appereance of Syncfusions ScrollBarControls

Hello,

I would like to customize the appereance of both scrollbars, integrated in the grid control. While reading the online documentation I noticed that there is a class called ScrollBarWrapper, which is aimed to allow an easy replacement of different scrollbar-implementations (e.g. FlatScrollBar). If I manipulate the propertiy gridDataBoundGrid.HScrollBar.InnerScrollBar = new FlatScrollBar(); than nothing happens. Do I have to implement my own ThemedScrollBarDrawing or use the ScrollBarRenderer class? I haven't found any information about it in the online documentation, could you please provide a sample on how this task can be done?

Greetings

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team June 10, 2008 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Silver,

Thank you for posting query to us.

Currently there is no support for customizing scrollbars in the grid. You could use external scrollbars in the grid as shown in the following browser sample:

\\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.2.0.40\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\ZoomingAndScrolling\ScrollBars\cs

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon