We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl TableControlCurrentCellActivated

Hello,

I am using a GridGroupingControl that has Grouping enabled. For some reason, the TableControlCurrentCellActivated does not fire when i click on the header column for a row. However, when I use the same grid w/o grouping enabled, the event gets called. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Note: If I click on any other cell, on the grid w/ grouping enabled, the event does get fired.

2 Replies

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team June 4, 2008 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I was not able to see the issue in the sample. I have created a minimal sample as per your requirement. Could you please give us the reproduce steps in that sample or send us the sample that reproduce the issue, so that we could try to find the solution and provide you the exact solution early?

Here is the sample:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/Grid_WF_GGCTableControlCCActivateEvent_F74216/main.htm

Please check the sample available in the above link and let me know with more details if I am misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 4, 2008 08:20 PM UTC

Yeah, i couldn't reproduce it w/ your sample. I am going to play around w/ things more and see if i can get anywhere.

Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon