We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PdfLightTable and Column Widths

I upgraded a project to the latest version of ES 2008 and my old code for "publishing" a PDF Table had to be updated. Now I'm using one of the PDFLightTable Object's Draw methods to create the table.

The problem I have is that I used to be able to set the widths of the columns to a specific size before drawing it, and now it does not seem to have any effect on how it's drawn. The table draws beyond the width of the page and the columns are not the width I am specifying. Attached is a snippet of code where I am setting the width and calling the Draw method.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

PdfLightTableColWidths_c5093158.zip

1 Reply

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team June 3, 2008 03:17 PM UTC

Hi,,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. The table draws with the specified width and height.

Please look into the sample from the below specified link.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Pdf.Windows/F74190/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Suba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon