We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grouped Grid to PDF

Is conversion of a grouped grid to a pdf file on the horizon? (Envisioning something like the GroupingGridExcelConverterControl for pdf).

3 Replies

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team June 3, 2008 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If your intention is to export gridgroupingcontrol to pdf, here is the forum thread which discuss about this issue.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=23920

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

TO Tobias O''Leary June 9, 2008 09:27 PM UTC

Well thanks for pointing me to the forum post.
It does solve the pdf issue as long as you don't really want to search the pdf doc, and don't want to print nested tables with a decent number of rows, because the same issue will occur when using the built in print functionality of nested table columns being cut off in the middle when the table spans multiple pages vertically, or eastwardly.

I really was wondering if you planned on doing a real PDF implementation maybe with iTextSharp, which seems to be what you are using now with the SimpleTable in your PDF package. I guessing not, because the forum post on Grid to PDF was almost 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

TO Tobias O''Leary June 10, 2008 02:30 PM UTC

Failed to read the 2nd to last post.
I'll try out.

Thanks again.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon