We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Next, Previous Month jumping and drag drop error

I have experienced three unexpected problems.

1. Very critical. In the Month view, click next month or previous month, the calendar jumps. For example, from April to June directly without seeing May. To reproduce, please go to March, 2008, click next month, see what gonna happen. (In the demo basic feature page)

2. Drag and Drop error inside user control. Put the Schedule control inside of User Control, aand then put the user control inside of aspx page which belongs to a MAster Page, when drag drop an appointment, produce a script error (error 500). This happens only when put inside of a user control.

3. Wierd layout problem in Month view. A picture attached. The bottom is no border.

problem_2d2aa2a5.zip

3 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team June 4, 2008 06:29 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

1.Skipping Month issue:

We are glad to inform that this issue has been fixed now.

2.Drag and Drop error inside user control / Wired Layout problem :

I am able to reproduce these issues. These issues are suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis.

Please create a new DirectTrac incident, where we can provide you a patch for the first issue and can give you more details on rest of the issues.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Raji

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 1, 2008 06:50 AM UTC

On the skipping month issue, which version has this been fixed? I am evaluating v6.3.0.6. I see this issue exists.

Thanks
Pradeep

>Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

1.Skipping Month issue:

We are glad to inform that this issue has been fixed now.

2.Drag and Drop error inside user control / Wired Layout problem :

I am able to reproduce these issues. These issues are suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis.

Please create a new DirectTrac incident, where we can provide you a patch for the first issue and can give you more details on rest of the issues.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Raji

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team August 6, 2008 04:32 PM UTC

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you,

Could please try our latest development build version 6.3.0.34 from the following link, which has the fix for the "Skipping month issue in ScheduleControl":

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Please try the above and let us know, if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon