We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Office2007Form not glass aware?

Real Office 2007 applications have forms with a unique look. But on Vista with Aero 'glass' enabled they drop that look in favour of the glass look. However, Syncfusion's Office2007Form has the Office 2007 unique look in all cases ... it doesn't take on the glass look when its available. Unless I'm missing something. If Office2007Form isn't glass aware is there a way to toggle the Office 2007 look on and off at runtime?

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 29, 2008 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Pedro,

We regret for the inconvenience. Currently we don't have Vista-Glass support. But it is one of the main features coming for Essential Studio Vol 3 release.

Also we will be adding support to switch Office2007Form at runtime.

We will update you once it is available.

Best Regards,
Mano

PT Peter Trevor July 9, 2008 12:00 PM UTC

>it is one of the main features coming for Essential Studio Vol 3 release.

I've just installed Essential Studio Vol 3 RC and I can't see how to make my EssentialTools Office2007Forms glass aware.

(Also don't see in the examples any information about the Office2007 style MessageBox replacements mentioned on the website.)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2008 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Pedro,

Office2007Forms glass aware.

This feature is considered to implement after Essential studio 2008 Volume 3 major release.

Office2007 style MessageBoxAdv

Please find this MessageBoxAdv API in Shared.Base and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon