We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv generates exception when docked (v2.0.0.1)

When you dock a TreeViewAdv control and then click the push pin and move your mouse away from the docked window, an exception is generated. Repro is attached. VS Version: VS.NET 2003 .NET Framework Version: 1.1 Essential Suite Version: 2.0.0.1 Mushtaque --

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 23, 2003 07:47 PM UTC

Hi Mushtaque, Thanks for the sample. We have tested for this issue and could reproduce the exception here. I have informed the Essential Tools development team regarding this and will update you as soon as they get back to me. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2003 04:56 PM UTC

Hi Mushtaque, After having consulted the Essential Suite development team on this issue, I would like to inform you that we have identified this as a bug in our TreeViewAdv control. This has now been fixed internally and the bugfix will be available in our next release. Please open an incident regarding this issue on DirectTrac and I will update when we release the next version of Essential Suite. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon