We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to drag the reference line to a different location by dragging to that palce?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

73607 May 13,2008 05:04 AM UTC May 23,2008 04:55 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: Chart
Neethu Mol
Asked On May 13, 2008 05:04 AM UTC

I have a reference line along Y axis. When I click on a particular location on the chart, the reference line should move to the place where i clicked. How to achieve this functionality?

Bhuvaneswari P [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 13, 2008 11:47 AM UTC

Hi Neethu,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to drag the reference line to a different location by dragging to that place, you can use the Interactive cursor feature.

Please take a look into the browser sample from the below location:
\\users\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\X.X.X.X\Windows\Chart.Windows\Samples\2.0\User Interaction\ChartInteractiveCursor\cs

Online documentation link for interactive cursor:
http://www2.syncfusion.com/ug_62/chart/InteractiveCursorChartHighlight.html

Take a look into the sample, if this is not meet your requirement. Please provide some more information, so that we can provide you the exact solution.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Neethu Mol
Replied On May 13, 2008 02:13 PM UTC

The ChartInteractivecursor example was not the actual solution I needed.

I need to move only one reference line along Y axis.Whenever we click the chart at a particular position the reference line should shift to that particular position.And the mouse pointer should not show any other cursor, it should show the normal cursor itself.

Yavanaarasi G [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 23, 2008 04:55 AM UTC

Hi Neethu,

We have already logged a feature request regarding this issue. We will get back to you once the feature has been implemented.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
G.Yavana

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;