We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Removing toolStriptabItem from ribbonControlAdv.

Hi
i am using Ribbon Control and my problem is that i am displaying some tabs(menu items) in Ribbon control. so when user open the application it display only 3 menuitems (File, View & Help). so after login it will add some more menus to the control but the problem is that after login of user. i want to remove all prevoius menus and add new ones in it.
so pl'z suggest me waht to do.

Thanks & Regards
Gourav Nayyar

2 Replies

JA Janagan Syncfusion Team April 28, 2008 04:32 PM UTC

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this feature of removing toolstriptabitem in our code library. We have notified our development team on this regard and we will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Janagan.

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team April 29, 2008 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Gourav,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

It is possible to remove ToolStripTabItems and add new ToolStripTabItems at run time. Please find the simple sample given in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F73014/main.htm

In the above sample if you click "Remove" button, it will remove the ToolStripTabItems existed in the RibbonControl. If you click "Add New" button, it will add a New ToolStripTabItem. If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please let me know in detail of your requirement, so that I
could work out and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon