We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

metafile.Draw doesn''t draw runtime image on some system

Hello Support,

I'm using Licensed SyncFusion BackOffice v6.102.0.34. In case of converting aspx to PDF, I'm using metafile.Draw method.

Actually, our aspx brings graph image on runtime. Same code creates PDF with this image on some machine but doesn't create on other.

Any reason for this system specific problem?

I'm using VS.net 2005 for our ASP.net C# based application.

1 Reply

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team April 21, 2008 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Prakash,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The issue you mentioned here may be due to security restrictions in ASP .NET/IIS/IE.

This error indicates the Web Browser control could not access the COM interface of the Internet Explorer. You can try to use the dcomcnfg utility to allow the user running the application to access the interface. In Start->Run type dcomcnfg and under Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer -> DCOM Config select Internet Explorer. Right click on it and from tabbed properties select Security. To customize the access permissions select Customize radio button and give access to the user running the application ( for ASP.NET this should be the IUSR_{MACHINE_NAME} if your application is using impersonation to execute )

Please refer the direct trac incident 42953 and let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon