We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Show Animated (Loading) Gif on TabControlAdv like IE7

I am trying to provide feedback to my users that the Tab is processing data. I would like to add a loading circle (animated gif) next to the text of the TabPageAdv.

I am able to show static images on each tab of TabPageAdv (by using ImageList property) but would like to swap out the image with an animated GIF untill processing is complete.

Real world example would be like IE7 tab show a little circle when loading a webpage.

3 Replies

JU Junior April 3, 2008 07:16 PM UTC

Just to add clarification....

Adding the animated GIF to the tab only shows a static image.

Thanks

VK Vinoth Kumar K Syncfusion Team April 14, 2008 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Junior,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently we don't provide support to "Add a animated gif in the TabPageAdv". We have logged a feature request in this regard. We will get back to you with more details once this feature has been implemented.

Best Regards,
Vinoth

BI Bill October 17, 2013 04:06 AM UTC

hi, I am currently on version 10.3. 

I am able to set a GIF image to the tab via the Image property. However, it only animate the GIF if the tab is active. For inactive tabs, the GIF will display as static image. Is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon