We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart type not kept if more than one toolbar in the page

I noticed a problem when there are more than one toolbar in the page. As a test put 2 charts on a same page both with a toolbar. Change the chart type for one of the charts using the toolbar. This chart will now appear with the new type. Now if the chart type is changed on the other chart, then the previous chart will switch back to its previous chart type. What can I do to prevent this? The weird thing is that it does not happen when changing colors.

I am using Syncfusion version 6.1

Thank you for your reply.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 9, 2008 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I am able to see the behavior that you are specified here. This is because on each postback the chart that was created initially was loaded instead of new data.

Currently we don't have support for persisting the chart data on postback. We have already notified our development team regarding this and will get back to you once this feature is implemented. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon