We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumnCombobox

Hello,

I am having an issue with the MultiColumnCombobox. On my form I have a text box to the left of the MultiColumnCombobox. A user will type in a few characters of a name they are looking for and a dataset will be created based on that search. I have used this functionality for some time with out a problem. I recently upgraded to a new version of Essential Tools. The problem is that after making a few selections the outline of the drop down is shown, but you cannot see the data. Is this a known issue?

Scott

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 3, 2008 01:47 AM UTC

Hi Scott,

I am not sure of what might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. I have tested this issue in a simple application with Essentail studio V.6.2.0.7 and v.6.2.0.21. But i was not able to reproduce the issue. I have attached my test sample.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72561/main.htm

Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon