We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Collapsed Comment

Hi there, my program automatically inserts a textblock and marks it (via lineupextend etc.) as outlined text. How can I assign the "collapsed text" to this block? CollapsedComment doesn't seem to work and collapsedDefault (naturally) changed every text. Thanks in advance (sorry to bother you again!)... Stefan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2003 05:17 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, In the present implementation of EditControl, it is not possible to assign a collapsed text value and the behavior of the CollapsedComments is an error. We have an open QA report on these issues, and will try our best to take care of them at the earliest and include it in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2003 05:25 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, There is a small correction to my earlier response. Sorry about that. The behavior of the CollapsedComments is not a bug. This property is intended for use only when automatic outlining is used. Presently only manual outlining is available and automatic outlining is still in development stage. Hence the use of this property has no effect. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon