We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem in running "Syncfusion Essential Studio for Window Forms" application on client side!

Hi,
I have a problm...! when i try to run a desktop application which is using the Syncfusion Essential studio for Windows Forms it gives exception and does not starts. but when i install my copy of Syncfusion Essential studio for Windows Forms on client system then it runs perfectly. Do i have to install Syncfusion Essential Studio for Window Forms in order to run such application?

Regards,
Affan Ahmad Toor

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2008 06:24 PM UTC

Hi Affan,

Can you please send me a screen shot of the error that you are getting? Also, are you trying to build the application or just run the application?

In case you are running the application already built with the Syncfusion components, you need the Syncfusion assemblies with which the application was built should be placed near the application exe. In particular, Syncfusion.Core.

Please try this and let me also know the above details, so that we shall resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon