We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Problem in running "Syncfusion Essential Studio for Window Forms" application on client side!

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72523 Mar 25,2008 01:05 PM UTC Mar 26,2008 06:24 PM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Affan Toor
Asked On March 25, 2008 01:05 PM UTC

Hi,
I have a problm...! when i try to run a desktop application which is using the Syncfusion Essential studio for Windows Forms it gives exception and does not starts. but when i install my copy of Syncfusion Essential studio for Windows Forms on client system then it runs perfectly. Do i have to install Syncfusion Essential Studio for Window Forms in order to run such application?

Regards,
Affan Ahmad Toor

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 26, 2008 06:24 PM UTC

Hi Affan,

Can you please send me a screen shot of the error that you are getting? Also, are you trying to build the application or just run the application?

In case you are running the application already built with the Syncfusion components, you need the Syncfusion assemblies with which the application was built should be placed near the application exe. In particular, Syncfusion.Core.

Please try this and let me also know the above details, so that we shall resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;