We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pie Chart Labels

Hi,
I have a simple pie chart that I am plotting but the text is so close to the edge of the Chart that you cannot read it. I have set a HeightCoeficient set to 0.1. I have seen Pie Charts in your samples that have the Pie Chart smaller in size and the tick lenght is much longer than what I have. I have a feeling it has to do with the Margins but if you can explain how to make a smaller pie and keep the text in the same position that would be great.

Thanks.
David.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2008 10:57 AM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue mentioned here. Please find the simple sample in the following link. When we click "Explode All" checkbox the Piechart gets exploded and the series text remains in the same position.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/6.1.0.34/F72454/main.htm

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain in detail of your requirement or send me a simple sample that reproduces the issue so that I could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

DA David March 26, 2008 01:18 PM UTC

If you look at the sample you linked you will notice that the three bottom labels on the Pie Chart (Facilities, Licenses and Production) show my point. I have a single letter label for each pie slice and the ones at the bottom are within the pie slice and are hard to read. Can you make the size of the pie chart smaller (leaving the text in the same spot) so the label are not "covered" by the pie slice?

Thanks.
David.

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team June 3, 2008 06:07 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for the update. But we regret to inform you that currently do not support changing the Ticklenghth value of pie chart. However I have created feature request on this and have requested our Developers to work with high priority on this. I will get back to you once I get back from the Developers.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon