We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Create and read values from custom propertys

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72417 Mar 18,2008 12:20 PM Mar 20,2008 09:02 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Sanko
Asked On March 18, 2008 12:20 PM

Hi i read the forum and i cant find the answer to my problem so here goes:

Im developing in asp.net i have created a custom shape, that shape must have some custom string propertys like Title, Answer, etc.. The functionality desired is to add the shape to the diagram and when the user do a click over the shape it can read those propertys or write new values to them. I
was able to make the shape and add the propertys i need also detect when the user has clicked in the shape but i dont know how to read or write the values of the propertys for the selected shape.

Also i read and try to adapt this behaviour using the samples located in the sample browser:
{install drive}:\Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Symbol Design\CustomSymbol

This sample demonstrates how to customize the behavior of a symbol....

{install drive}:\Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Symbol Design\DynamicSymbol

This sample demonstrates a programmatically defined symbol type that responds to user actions...

but i dont have lucky.

Pd: Sorry my bad english..

Encuestas.zip

Sanko
Replied On March 18, 2008 12:22 PM

Sorry i forgot im using VS2005 and asp.net 2.0

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 20, 2008 04:43 AM

Hi Sanko,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.
“Edit TextNode in Web Diagrams during RunTime” - I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this feature in our code library for Diagram Web applications though it is available for Diagram Windows applications. We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear from them.

As a workaround, you can add a textbox to the application which will update the node. Please refer the sample here:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Web/6.1.0.34/EditText/main.htm

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Anupama

Sanko
Replied On March 20, 2008 09:02 AM

Thanks for your support i think i find workaround to when i finish i will post solution here

Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;