We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

treeview

I am using syncfusion treeview version 5.2 with VS2005 in my web application. I am facing the following problems with this control.

1)This works fine in IE 6.0 but when i run the same application firefox the tree nodes are broken. The number of nodes in tree view are almost 56.

2)We are using ajax enabled page in our application. The syncfusion treeview gets filled on selecting value from listbox. When we select text from listbox there is lot of flikering on page and this flikering only happens when we use syncfusion tree view. If i remove syncfusion tree view and add some dotnet grid or any control there is no flikering.

3) Can we have scroll bar in syncfusion treeview control.

I will be v thankull if anyone could help me in this.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 7, 2008 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.
Issue 1 : This works fine in IE 6.0 but when i run the same application firefox the tree nodes are broken.

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Issue 2 : When we select text from listbox there is lot of flikering on page and this flikering only happens when we use syncfusion tree view

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

Sample:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/72174_a8c0028e.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample and send us modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Vishnu.

Issue 3 : Can we have scroll bar in syncfusion treeview control.

Yes. Treeview have a scrollbar. If you set the height and width of the treeveiw, the scrollbars automatically enabled with treeview. Please refer the above sample to see the treeview with scrollbar.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Vishnu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 7, 2008 10:17 PM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Can you consider upgrading to version 6.1.0.34 (the current version)? Version 5.2 had some documented issues with Firefox which were resolved with version 6.1. This will resolve your problems with Firefox.

Please let us know. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Best regards,
Daniel

>I am using syncfusion treeview version 5.2 with VS2005 in my web application. I am facing the following problems with this control.

1)This works fine in IE 6.0 but when i run the same application firefox the tree nodes are broken. The number of nodes in tree view are almost 56.

2)We are using ajax enabled page in our application. The syncfusion treeview gets filled on selecting value from listbox. When we select text from listbox there is lot of flikering on page and this flikering only happens when we use syncfusion tree view. If i remove syncfusion tree view and add some dotnet grid or any control there is no flikering.

3) Can we have scroll bar in syncfusion treeview control.

I will be v thankull if anyone could help me in this.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2008 07:38 AM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Thank you for your patience.

The issue of 'Treeview node lines are broken in Firefox when the treeview placed inside the Ajax enabled website' has been confirmed as a defect and a defect report has been created. You can track the status of this defect in the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=9268

I will get back to you once this issue has been fixed.

Regards,
Manopriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon