We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Can''t find "Syncfusion.DocIo.Base"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72139 Mar 4,2008 06:04 PM Mar 5,2008 02:11 PM General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Alan Ibra
Asked On March 4, 2008 06:04 PM

Hi all,
Just downloaded the ASP version. Installed the samples, however, got an error msg indicating that assembly "Syncfusion.DocIo.Base" could not be found. I looked in \Windows\Assembly but could not find it there.
I am running VS 2008 over Win XP pro.

I am looking forward to run the samples.

Thanks
-Alan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 5, 2008 06:02 AM

Hi Alan,

The ASPStudio install will not contain the DocIO product. You need to install the BackOfficeASPStudio setup for the same. Please refer to the below download link inorder to download the setup for the latest version.

http://www2.syncfusion.com/installs/v6.1.0.34/syncfusionessentialbackofficeaspstudiosetup.exe 24 MB

Please try this and let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Nanda

Alan
Replied On March 5, 2008 02:11 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

Alan

>
Hi Alan,

The ASPStudio install will not contain the DocIO product. You need to install the BackOfficeASPStudio setup for the same. Please refer to the below download link inorder to download the setup for the latest version.

http://www2.syncfusion.com/installs/v6.1.0.34/syncfusionessentialbackofficeaspstudiosetup.exe 24 MB

Please try this and let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;