We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem Connecting lines to Nodes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

71993 Feb 25,2008 01:26 PM Mar 6,2008 04:56 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
shavit Roee
Asked On February 25, 2008 01:26 PM

Hello
I have a major problem using the diagram;
I am using the diagram with regular rectangles to which I have added multiple connection points, while using the orthogonal link tool I am having lots of problems connecting to a chosen connection point and not to the central port of a Node; disabling the central port is not good because it makes it very hard to even establish a connection, the diagram also combines some of the line to form unified lines which is also not good;
How do I use the ConnectionPointType does it do anything
I need some tips and guidelines to solve this issue
A sample that demonstrate control over the line and connections would be very helpful
Thanks
Roee Shavit

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 6, 2008 04:56 PM

Hi Shavit ,

The OrthogonalLineConnector connects the custom ports of the nodes perfectly.

The OrthogonalLineConnector not only connect the center ports and also connects the custom ports of the nodes perfectly in v.6.2.0.7. Please refer to the attached sample that works fine in v6.2.0.7.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F71993/main.htm

Please let us know if you are able to see the problem in this sample?

Thanks,
Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;