We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Prime Time by Date

Is there a way to adjust the "Prime Time" setting for particular dates rather than for the entire schedule? For example, suppose I want to use a different color for the hours of each date in which an employee is scheduled to work. It seems like I should be able to do this by setting the prime time start and ends for the scheduled starting/quitting times on those dates. Then I would be able to "overlay" breaks and other scheduled events on top of this (in the day view).

If adjusting prime time by date is not a possibility, can you think of another way to accomplish this task?

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team February 13, 2008 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

It is possible to set different color for the hours of each date in which an employee is scheduled to work is only by setting the PrimeTimeStart and PrimeTimeEnd for the scheduled starting/quitting times on those dates.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

MB Michel Bilodeau February 25, 2022 08:04 AM UTC

Hello, I have the same need to set prime times for specifics dates displayed in the calendar, but I'm wondering how to set these? Could you please provide an example?

Thanks,

Michel

SS Sampathnarayanan Sankaralingam Syncfusion Team March 1, 2022 07:33 PM UTC

Hi Michel Bilodeau,

We are not clear about the scenario that you need to set primetimes specific to the dates in the calendar. Can you please brief your need with the image illustration and it will be more helpful for us to prompt and timely solution.

Regards,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon