We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouping Grid expand not working

Hi,

I have a grouping grid with a table and a nested table. In some cases when I have grouped the content by one column and loading new data into the grid (the old datasource is replaced by a new one) expanding rows does now longer work. This does not happen always and in many cases it works (with exactly loading the same data).

In case it doesn't work the grouped rows show me that there are records inside but clicking on the plus sign does not expand also there is no excpetion raised anywhere (I have set stop on any exception in debug mode).

If I remove the grouping in case it doesn't work and then group by the same column again, it works without changing anything else.

I'm using SF Suite 4.202.0.37.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team January 24, 2008 11:07 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. I have tested this issue in browser sample with Essentail studio V.4.2.0.37. But i was not able to reproduce the issue. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample or modify the browser sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon